Remember when Horton Hears a Who first came out and everybody wanted to fuck the little emo Who
i am so happy i dont remember this
I am so sad I remember this
Please don’t tell girls “The boy who’s picking on you actually just likes you”
Even if it’s true, you shouldn’t teach girls to respect that sort of affection.
And you should definitely not teach boys that expressing their attraction to women through violence and disrespect is ok.
That whole planting the american flag on the moon thing really backfired on us because the sun’s radiation bleached the flag entirely white and now it’s just the french flag planted in the moon which makes no sense
Well, as I always say, VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Vive la what, I just called the white flag of surrender the French flag, sit down
The amount of notes on this makes me sad.
If you listen to the end of tangled…. Rapunzel and Eugene didnt get married until several years later
same with Aladdin and jasmine!
And Belle was trapped in that castle for months with Beast; I’m pretty sure at least a year.
Also Tiana and her prince were together as frogs for an indeterminate length of time before they married.
Tumblr gets schooled by the Disney fandom
Also let’s not forget Aurora was betrothed (which uhh, was a thing and some places still is).
Cinderella had to be locked in her home away from her prince whilst she knew he was looking for her.
I love how no one is trying to defend Ariel and Snow.
When Ariel was permanently turned back into a human by her father, we don’t know how much time passed between that day and their wedding.
Snow was under the sleeping curse for at least half a year. Remember the lovely commentary animated films used to do? At the end of the film, it states, “The Prince, who had searched far and wide, heard of the maiden who slept in the glass coffin.” Additionally, it shows changes in season.
And finally we don’t even see a marriage between The Prince and Snow.
I love this fandom
So really, Anna is the only princess who tries to marry a prince right away
I am so proud of everyone who commented on this
I keep thinking oh man, I’m so immature. How am I allowed to be an adult.
Then I spend time with teenagers.
And it’s like, wow, okay, yeah. I am an adult. I am so adult. Look at me adulting all over the place.
adulting all over the place
Harry Potter bloopers
(Dumbledore’s obviously been visiting Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes)
He is too strong!
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.
omg bruce, you are the dramatic teenage girl in this relationship
Do you remember when your heart broke?
Dean caps per episode » 1.08 Bugs